Vertical single stage sump pump compliant with ISO 5199 and optional features with API 610 bearing spans.
The vertical sump pump incorporating best in class hydraulic design for efficient and reliable service. The vertical sump pump can be customized to meet a wide range of needs. Compliance with ISO 5199 and available in wide range of hydraulic wet-ends and a wide variety of materials of construction. It is also available with multiple mechanical seal options and sump depths.
Pump Description :
- Single stage vertical centrifugal pump
- Radially split casing with flanged connections
- Cast iron or cast steel motor support assembly
- Column and discharge pipe assembly, Sole plate mounted
- Enclosed impeller, Open and Semi Open impeller based on application need.
- Bearing housing with bronze guide bearings (optional materials available)
- Labyrinth oil seal at bearing housing (optional design)
- Grease lubricated thrust bearing (standard) or oil lubricated thrust bearing (optional)
- Gland Packed / many optional mechanical seal types available
- Maximum of 4 m sump depth can be offered.
- Back Pull-Out design for ease of maintenance allows easy maintenance.
- Optimum Efficiency
- Various materials of construction available
- Durable Mechanical seal
- Compact design
Standards Compliance :
- Testing Standard: ISO5199, HI standards
- Construction standard: ISO2858
Bearing Housing Lubricated :
- Thrust Bearing :
- Grease Lubricated
- Oil Lubricated
- Oil mist lubrication technologies
- Radial Bush Bearing :
- Product Lubrication
- Optional fluted rubber with rigid shell, bronze, carbon and other special alloys are available. Petro-coke cartridge is also available.
Material of Construction :
- Stainless Steel SS316
- Stainless Steel SS304
- Duplex Stainless Steel
- Super Duplex Stainless Steel
- Nickel Alloy